Social Media Marketing Intern Opportunity
SciMatch is a high tech startup based in NYC, we are championing a state of art social networking app, created to bridge the gap between cutting edge technology and online traditional dating. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people meet, communicate and date using the latest advances in AI technology, VR and social science.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern who is self-motivated, has a passion and wealth of knowledge when it comes to social media trends and platforms, they will be working with the founders to create social media marketing campaigns.
Intern Candidate description:
Are you self-motived creative person? Ready for a unmatched hands-on learning experience with a potential for a permanent role in an exciting start-up?
We are looking for someone who is excited and hungry. Someone who loves to create and tell stories. Interns can be anyone excited about growing their artistic and brand strategy skills alongside an innovative, outside-the-box creative team.
This is an unpaid opportunity. Interested intern candidates will have an interest in assisting a startup company in developing and launching their online promotional marketing efforts and monitoring the performance of various marketing campaigns to rapidly adjust these to create the most effective and least costly growth of the number of users on the SciMatch online dating app. Experience with various social media channels, website development and/or video production is suggested. The candidate should be available to work 8-10 hours per week and most of this work can be done at home.
Task descriptions (some subset of the following depending on your interests and skills):
- Perform online research to monitor the news, trends, and industry statistics for the online dating industry globally, specifically looking for news or information that can assist SciMatch with its marketing and investor development efforts
- Monitor content from regional and national dating industry influencers and bloggers and present ideas on how to use their efforts to promote SciMatch purposes
- Working with the CMO, develop text posts on a variety of company services and benefits for content marketing purposes and post these on the company’s various channels including website and various social media pages
Promotional video development
- Working with CMO, develop scripts and storyboards for short informational and promotional video segment and using standard video editing software and existing royalty free video and audio clips available online, produce these videos for posting on the company’s website, YouTube channel and other channels
Social Media Marketing
- Assist in the development, implementation, management, and monitoring of the company’s social media efforts on channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram
Adword Campaign Implementation and Analysis
- Working with the CMO, develop paid Adword strategies for various channels such as Google, AOS, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube including assets, demographic filters, bids, budgets, and analytics that will support rapid, effective A/B testing programs and efficiency metrics such as acquisition costs and user engagement
Survey Market Needs and User Satisfaction
- Create and manage various online surveys both for non-SciMatch-users, current users, and inactive users to better determine market needs and user satisfaction levels in order to provide input to refine and improve both the service and the marketing efforts
Growth Marketing (copywriting)
- Write consumer-facing marketing copy in the form of emails, push notifications, social media posts, SMS, and the SciMatch app store page
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com. If applying, please include your resume.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).